POA Family Suite with Obstructed View has 2 bathrooms??

bamagrad92

Ok, I've been reading the horror stories of ccr's buying one thing on POA and ending up with another. The description for the Family Suite with Obstructed view is:

Family Suite with Obstructed View

These suites include two lower beds that convert to a queen and a double sofa bed; extra bedroom that includes two lower beds that convert to a queen and additional bedding to accommodate two guests; two bathrooms with showers and two TVs. Butler and concierge service available.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge if this is actually correct? While I would love a balcony, this would fit our family perfectly. There isn't a floor plan so I have no idea except for the stock picture what it really looks like. Also, it says 356 sq. ft. that is small...

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Ok, I've been reading the horror stories of ccr's buying one thing on POA and ending up with another. The description for the Family Suite with Obstructed view is:

Family Suite with Obstructed View

These suites include two lower beds that convert to a queen and a double sofa bed; extra bedroom that includes two lower beds that convert to a queen and additional bedding to accommodate two guests; two bathrooms with showers and two TVs. Butler and concierge service available.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge if this is actually correct? While I would love a balcony, this would fit our family perfectly. There isn't a floor plan so I have no idea except for the stock picture what it really looks like. Also, it says 356 sq. ft. that is small...

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

I'm pretty sure that 99% of the discrepancy and confusion revolves around the suites on Deck 13... honestly I would call NCL at their 1-800# and give them the suite # and verify what you'll be getting. I plan to do that EVERY TIME now. Because .. well.. that was the description that we were given on our suite up on Deck 13 (that hadn't even been "built" yet.... when we reserved it on October 2012). What we got was a great big open room basically with a curtain that goes around the king bed (NO BEDROOM@ ALL!) 1 double Murphy bed.. and double sleeper sofa (hide-a-bed). There is only 1 bathroom instead of the 2 that our reservation stated. The upside is that suite (13502) + lanai (Balcony) is almost 1000 square feet. The whole ship went under renovation and I am not sure if any of it involved 'tearing out walls'..but you never know.

Edited by CactusFlower527