dress code steak house

nowendy

Coat & tie on elegant nights and slacks and collared shirt on others.

We are just off the Miracle and I would rate the whole meal as a 10. Shrimp cocktail, Fr. onion soup and filet absolutely superb. Followed by the sinful chocolate sampler for dessert!

Enjoy

The first time I went I was in a Jacket and dress pants, no tie. While waiting to be seated at the hostess stand another couple came up behind us in casual wear. While the lady was presentable in a tropical style dress, the man was in cargo shorts and a polo. I glanced at this as he scanned my attire and scoffed. We took our seats, and after a few moments I heard the shrill plea of the lady behind us telling her date to find "PANTS, PANTS, ANY PANTS!" He returned later in Khakis, his date took a seat at the bar and ordered a bottle of champagne as she waited. Expensive mistake on his part. :)

The first time I went I was in a Jacket and dress pants, no tie. While waiting to be seated at the hostess stand another couple came up behind us in casual wear. While the lady was presentable in a tropical style dress, the man was in cargo shorts and a polo. I glanced at this as he scanned my attire and scoffed. We took our seats, and after a few moments I heard the shrill plea of the lady behind us telling her date to find "PANTS, PANTS, ANY PANTS!" He returned later in Khakis, his date took a seat at the bar and ordered a bottle of champagne as she waited. Expensive mistake on his part. :)

He will remember next time to wear pants pants any pants! lol

Coat & tie on elegant nights and slacks and collared shirt on others.

We are just off the Miracle and I would rate the whole meal as a 10. Shrimp cocktail, Fr. onion soup and filet absolutely superb. Followed by the sinful chocolate sampler for dessert!

Enjoy

I have a December 1st reservation at Nick and Nora's on Miracle.

Great to hear you enjoyed your dinner!!

Pam

Can someone tell me the dress code for the steak house. Do the men have to wear a sports coat?

How would you rate your steak from 1-10, 10 beings wonderful.

Same rules as the mdr

Coat and tie are NOT required and the norm

We eat at the steakhouse often at least 2 / 3 times on a 7 day

Really good quality food

The dress code for the steakhouse is the SAME as the MDR. Most dress a little nicer on casual nights. I wore a nice skirt and blouse. My DH & DSs wore collared shirts and slacks. We went the first night. The food was very good:) I had a crab cake that was the best I have ever had. The service is over the top great....a 11. We plan on going again on all of our future cruises.

Have a great cruise!!!

On our last cruise we ate at the steakhouse twice, and it was worth every penny, one of the best meals on the ship.

As for the dress code, it seemed the only thing enforced was the pants. We saw men in t-shirts while others were in a jacket. DH wore a button down, as did the majority of other men.

Send from iphone 5 using Cruise Critic App

If you go on the first night it's come as you are since some people end up not getting their luggage until really late. They also comp you a bottle of wine and I find it to be a bit more intimate since there's usually very few people eating there on the first night.