Epic Spa Day Pass?

Jamrenjer

We just got off the Nov 16th sailing of the Epic. We didn't buy the pass but upgraded a few days prior to a spa mini suite, which gave us access to the spa all week. I would say this was a life saver. We went in every morning and used the pool and sauna and it was sooooooo relaxing. If I wasn't in the spa mini suite I would definitely spring for the pass....Here's the thing with the day pass though...they only sell individual day passes on port days, so it tends to get busy. Our last day in Nassau a friend of mine decided to purchase it and there was a huge group of really rowdy, loud talkers that had clearly never spent time in a spa. It really made her experience the opposite of relaxing and we actually ended up saying something to the front desk. My friend agreed that she should have just sprung for the week long pass so she could have enjoyed it a little more.

We recently bought the week pass $147. Well worth it. Wife said best money we spent

I had heard they used to have a couples' option for the spa pass, is that not the case? Not that we aren't going to buy the week long spa pass (first stop ALWAYS when we embark), but it would be nice if they had a discount for couples.

I had heard they used to have a couples' option for the spa pass, is that not the case? Not that we aren't going to buy the week long spa pass (first stop ALWAYS when we embark), but it would be nice if they had a discount for couples.

So when and where do you get the week long pass?

I'm onboard the Epic now - WOOHOO! And, because the spa pass was the question I could never seem to get answered before I left, I'll pay it forward.

Spa pass on the Dec, 7th sailing out of Miami was $199/pp - no couples option. Spa hours are 8am - 10pm.