Glory Lido Deck Inside Cabin Question

swim25

We are looking at booking the Glory for July. We were on the Lido deck on our first cruise and we would like to book the Lido again. Midship is not avaible now but there are insides in the forward section. Any inside cabins to avoid or ones that are desirable on the Lido deck of the Glory.

I don't know anything about those interior cabins when you first walk in the doors from the pool - but we have been in 9208 all the way forward and it was good. Quiet and right near the door to the forward deck above the bridge. No one ever goes out there, so nice place to stand pulling into port. You do feel the motion a little bit more up there if you are sensitive to it.

Yes that what I thought bigred93 and golfadj. We had a balcony on the Lido deck for our fist cruise on the Splendor last July and we loved the location. You just confirmed what I thought.

We had an inside on the Lido deck on Glory for our NE/Canada cruise. Really enjoyed the room, no issue with noise, in fact we slept in late if we did not set the alarm because of no sunlight coming into room. It was nice to watch a movie, sit it hot tub, buffet etc. and then walk to the room. We did sail a few weeks before Glory got the 2.0 upgrades.

I think you will enjoy the room.

That is our favorite area to book, we did one lido and one panorama and will do the panorama deck again this upcoming cruise.

On the Glory we had deck 7 forward and could hear music from the theater so I am sure Lido is perfect

We are looking at booking the Glory for July. We were on the Lido deck on our first cruise and we would like to book the Lido again. Midship is not avaible now but there are insides in the forward section. Any inside cabins to avoid or ones that are desirable on the Lido deck of the Glory.

Not really lido is the best deck.