Merry time cruise

CNMomma

Gingerbread house making--get complimentary tickets at GS right after boarding.

If you can't get a ticket and still want to go, on our last holiday cruise there was a line of "no ticket" families outside about 15 minutes before the event; if there were no shows, these people got in on a first in line, first seated basis. At our event, everyone got in!

Gingerbread house making--get complimentary tickets at GS right after boarding.

If you can't get a ticket and still want to go' date=' on our last holiday cruise there was a line of "no ticket" families outside about 15 minutes before the event; if there were no shows, these people got in on a first in line, first seated basis. At our event, everyone got in![/quote']

Thanks!!! We're going in December.

Any other fun tips? We'll have a 2 year with us and I'm getting her super pumped up!

Does anyone know approximate time for tree lighting? We are in the Magic Dec 4 and I booked Palo the first night because if shows the last three nights and still wanting to take our kiddos to their dinner time to experience the re imagined restaurants. Haven't seen a 4-day Holiday Navigator for the Magic... Just one from early November. Thanks in advance :)

Tree lighting was between the dinner times so people from both dinner seatings could attend. Sorry that I don't remember the exact time. It lasts about 15 minutes. Not a really big deal' date=' but fun. First night of the cruise.[/quote']

Have you every had a toddler? Lights equal VERY big deal. lol.