Celebrity Reflection: January 4, 2013- anyone else?

Harbourguy1

We are Jay and Al from Tucson but will be spending Christmas and New Years in Naples, Florida. So we booked the Jan 4 Reflection. We'll be driving from Naples to Fort Lauderdale on Jan. 3 for an overnight and then drive to Miami on the 4th. We are in Aqua Class. Hope to meet you onboard since I think the GLBT representation will not be large.

Jay

Mike,

The big question for me is whether or not I ever leave the ship. We've done the islands many times and I may just enjoy the peace and quiet of the ship above all else. Al, on the other hand, would like to go to St. John USVI from St. Thomas if the time allows. Luckily we will probably have the passports checked in San Juan - our first stop. On one Atlantis cruise where we sailed directly to St. Thomas from FLL it took forever for the ship to be cleared.

We love Toronto and Montreal. Our good friends in Toronto live in the postal zone M4X 1E7 if that makes it any clearer.

Just wondered what you chose for your dining time and venue. This will be our first time in Aqua so that eliminates any MDR for us.

Jay

Just confirmed Aqua Suite tonite.

2 friends that cruise together often - 3rd sailing in 15 months.

I live in FLL. My friend will join me from Orlando on the 2nd.

I agree about staying on board and relaxing. However, ST JOHN is one of my favorite islands. May pop over if it's not too complicated. (HATE STT , except Little Magens, but it's been over 15 years since I've been there.) Probably not SJU. SMX a little shopping - maybe.

Looking forward to Qsine. Will see Opus -looks like a beautiful room, but never eat @ any MDR. That's why we love AQ = BLU! (Especially for private bfast)

Will look for you guys on board.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

DAYNE & GEORGE

Nice to see that the very little group has grown into a small group.

I wonder if we should try to set up a meeting on embarkation day or the day after just to say hello OR try communicating by e-mail prior to the cruise with room number information. A few years ago we set up a website on Yahoo just for our 64 day:eek: cruise on HAL and we maintain it just for communication regarding our cruises . If you want to e-mail us your room numbers we will be happy to return the favor. The address is: pacific64dayatyahoo.com.

Jay and Al in Tucson and Naples, FL

Just confirmed Aqua Suite tonite.

2 friends that cruise together often - 3rd sailing in 15 months.

I live in FLL. My friend will join me from Orlando on the 2nd.

I agree about staying on board and relaxing. However, ST JOHN is one of my favorite islands. May pop over if it's not too complicated. (HATE STT , except Little Magens, but it's been over 15 years since I've been there.) Probably not SJU. SMX a little shopping - maybe.

Looking forward to Qsine. Will see Opus -looks like a beautiful room, but never eat @ any MDR. That's why we love AQ = BLU! (Especially for private bfast)

Will look for you guys on board.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

DAYNE & GEORGE

Hi Dayne...

Will look for guys on board as well. I have traveled Aqua Class in the past but there was nothing left in AQ that was good when I booked. I am in Concierge Class cabin instead on deck 11. Will likely just wing it when it comes to dinner and see where the flow takes me.

Not too sure about ports but for sure will be getting off and doing something.

Mike,

If you don't object, we would like to have your room number in case we are arranging a meeting. We are also on Deck 11. My private e-mail is listed in my former post. Dayne and I have already communicated in this manner.

Thanks.

Jay