Luggage Tags for Millennium

queen of cruising

Hello fellow cruisers

Does anyone know when we can get our luggage tags?

I know it says on Celebrity's site and you can ask for them by clicking on the button after you get your eDocs so does anyone know when we can expect them?

And do they email us that the edocs are ready to print off?

I guess I am just looking for verification.

Hello fellow cruisers

I know it says on Celebrity's site and you can ask for them by clicking on the button after you get your eDocs so does anyone know when we can expect them?

About 45 days out you will get an email saying your e-docs are ready. Very close to that point in time you will also see a button order your luggage tags. This will all be visible under online checkin. I just kept checking back until I saw them available. The email arrived later that same day.

As said above they will be available about 45-49 days before your cruise. That being said, sometimes even though the blue button to order does appear, it says they are not able to complete order. Just call Celebrity and a representative will order them for you. It will then take about a week and they will be in your mailbox at your mailing address.

As said above they will be available about 45-49 days before your cruise. That being said, sometimes even though the blue button to order does appear, it says they are not able to complete order. Just call Celebrity and a representative will order them for you. It will then take about a week and they will be in your mailbox at your mailing address.

Or maybe not. I asked a CC representative to mail ours to us and that was at least two weeks ago, probably three. I like a lot of things about Celebrity, but doing business with the land based personnel is very difficult. I guess we'll get them on the pier and fudge fake ones for the bus from the hotel to the port.

Hello fellow cruisers

They always send us an email to let us know when the edocs are ready.

You can order luggage tags in advance if you like, or if you don't want to bother with them in advance, simply have your bags tagged at the pier when you check them in, like getting your bags tagged when you check them in at the airport.

Even if you order luggage tags in advance and forget them or lose them, you can get your bags tagged at the pier.

There is no need to print the edocs.

The exception would be if you have any special voucher included in your edocs, in which case you can print out only that page.

Edited by fleckle
typo

Thank you to all who answered my question.

We are 84 days out, so I will mark off my calendar until be are closer to the 45-49 days out and then start checking every day to see the button.

But I won't worry about it because some of you confirmed that we can always get the luggage tags at the pier, so no worries.

And yes I learned the hard way after printing out page after page that you don't need all the information in the eDocs.