Royal Colonial Hilton Day Pass - Walk Ins?

Strathmore

I see that you can reserve a day pass to the Colonial Hilton ahead of time for $60 which includes a $40 food voucher. If you just decide to do that the day you arrive by ship, can you just walk in to the Hilton and buy the pass? Same price? Same deal?

I want to say it's a little bit more (maybe $5?) and there's no guarantee you'll get in if you show up. I booked my pass (you only pay $12 as a deposit) for my upcoming cruise in January. I went to the British Colonial Hilton once and it's perfect for me--short walk from the pier and closed off from the public.

I want to say it's a little bit more (maybe $5?) and there's no guarantee you'll get in if you show up. I booked my pass (you only pay $12 as a deposit) for my upcoming cruise in January. I went to the British Colonial Hilton once and it's perfect for me--short walk from the pier and closed off from the public.

You are correct - it's $5 more for walk ins.

Depending on the date, most days walk in's are fine. But there are days like certain holidays, Spring Break or events, where they restrict the number of guests allowed on the property.

My daughter and her fiance were on the Majesty the first week of November and since they had a nice sunny day they headed over to the Hilton as I had been there twice and liked it. They had a nice lunch and a few drinks and were very happy with their choice. They saw the Carnival ship come in and turn around when they decided it was too windy to dock.They preferred paying the 5.00 extra for a walk in so they didn't have to decide ahead.

After a few hours they walked to the rum place and the chocolate factory and had a great day in Nassau.

Do you happen to know if they often sell out when there are a lot of ships in port? I believe there will be 5 ships when we are there. Because it will be early January and the weather could be cooler (or, of course, rainy) we don't want to book ahead unless we really have to.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...