Suite V9 on Celebration

I have been searching for days for a picture of the view from Celebration suite v9. I know it's partially obstructed..........but wondering if there is any view. Can you see the ocean? I booked directly with Carnival on the telephone.....and didn't realize the view was obstructed until I read it some where on this board. But, now I can't locate the thread or post again. I contacted via email Carnival and asked this question. They responded that I needed to call them for the answer to this question. So, I called and they said it was only a little obstructed...........in other words I still don't know. I looked on cruisestaterooms...........it's a standard pic.......not of the actual room. So please............if anyone has ever stayed in this cabin could you tell me...............I have become obsessed with finding this info......lol

Stayed in V9 in 2000. It is fairly obstructed. You can see around and under the boat hanging in front of the balcony. I couldn't see over but I am short. Frankly I didn't care, since it was only one of 10 balcony cabins on the boat and the room was really nice and big. The balcony cabins in the front are not obstructed but you can see onto them really easy from the observation deck at the front on the Verandah deck. I heard one of the people in V1 complaining about having no privacy. You do have that in V9. I will look to see if I have a picture and see if I can find a "working" scanner to scan it in (mine is not working).

Archived