Steakhouse reservations

OT2Be2004

Hi!

How do I make steakhouse reservations? I found a link, but once I fill everything in, it says incorrect request. Dh and I will be on the pride for valentines day!!

https://secure.carnival.com/Activities/Controls/SteakhouseRequest?icid=CC_Hyperlink_7

This should work fill everything. if this does not work email prsteakhouse@carnival.com and they can help you.

Edited by christmas

I wouldn’t worry very much about making reservations. The steakhouse was pretty empty when we sailed Alaska August. You can always call onboard and make reservations if you want. First night is a free bottle of wine if I am correct? Being 19 I am not sure why I remember that but, it seemed to be a big promotion.

I wouldn’t worry very much about making reservations. The steakhouse was pretty empty when we sailed Alaska August. You can always call onboard and make reservations if you want. First night is a free bottle of wine if I am correct? Being 19 I am not sure why I remember that but, it seemed to be a big promotion.

Your right about the 1st night. But I would still make reservations to make sure you get the time and date you want.

How do you figure out which night to choose? What if you miss something great in the MDR?

~becca

You can find menus online. We usually don't have any favorites on the first night except for the Creme Brûlée for dessert. I don't care for the huge cheesecake or chocolate sampler, so may go to the MDR just for dessert.

How do you figure out which night to choose? What if you miss something great in the MDR?

~becca

While this may not be true for every cruise, the first night of the cruise is usually the best night to have a reservation, and not just for the free bottle of wine. Typically on the first night, the steakhouse is not very busy, and it's fairly quiet. While you don't have to dress up, shorts and flip-flops are definitely a "no-no".

Because of rough seas, my in-laws asked us to change our steakhouse reservations to another night. (All the wine they drank that first night, didn't help either!)

I didn't care for the "chocolate sampler" dessert; didn't taste like chocolate!

Crab cake & Filet Mignon were excellent! Well worth the $35!