Norwegian Star.

rparys

A lobster dish is served on first night in MDRs on all NCL ships except Breakaway (where the lobster dish is available on second night in buffet).

There are two lobster dishes on NCL's fleetwide menu rotation (14 menus) so I'd guess that on 14-night cruise you could see also another lobster dish at some point during the cruise. The first dish is Surf and Turf (menu #1, usually always served on first night) and the second dish is Seafood extravaganza (on menu #8, can be used at any point during the cruise or can also be left out all together).

Edited by Demonyte

A lobster dish is served on first night in MDRs on all NCL ships except Breakaway (where the lobster dish is available on second night in buffet).

There are two lobster dishes on NCL's fleetwide menu rotation (14 menus) so I'd guess that on 14-night cruise you could see also another lobster dish at some point during the cruise. The first dish is Surf and Turf (menu #1, usually always served on first night) and the second dish is Seafood extravaganza (on menu #8, can be used at any point during the cruise or can also be left out all together).

On our Panama Canal cruise on Star last month the Surf n Turf was the 13th night of the 14 night cruise.

On our Panama Canal cruise on Star last month the Surf n Turf was the 13th night of the 14 night cruise.

So did they serve the Seafood Extravaganza (or whatever it's called, can't remember for sure as I was so "shocked" ;) at the lack of S&T on our last cruise) on the first night?

So did they serve the Seafood Extravaganza (or whatever it's called, can't remember for sure as I was so "shocked" ;) at the lack of S&T on our last cruise) on the first night?

I don't remember if we had it on the ta segment or the Canal segment. We did a b2b. But we did have the Seafood Extravaganza on one of those cruises.