Luggage Tags

What happened to printing luggage tags at home? Am I missing something? We printed off our tags when we sailed on The Freedom in September. We are on the Jan. 19th cruise with Freedom and when I printed off our documents I couldn't find the link to print tags. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

What happened to printing luggage tags at home? Am I missing something? We printed off our tags when we sailed on The Freedom in September. We are on the Jan. 19th cruise with Freedom and when I printed off our documents I couldn't find the link to print tags. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Your e-docs will be issued approximately 49 days from your departure date. When they are issued, you will find your luggage tags on the last page.

Here is the way I get to mine:

1. Sign in to RCI website
  2. Click on my cruises
  3. Under Countdown to Cruise, click on My Reservations
  4. On the Vacation Summary page, Under Cruise Documents, click on Check Status
  5. On the Cruise Documentation page, Under Guest Vacation Documents, click on Check status
  6. On the Guest Vacation Documents page, Under download Guest Vacation Documents for:, click on View Documents
  7. This brings up your Guest Ticket Booklet, click on the booklet itself.
  8. Go to page the Contents page and find the page labeled, Luggage Tag Instructions and click on it. This should show a page with your luggage tag. I was able to print that page straight from that page.

Hope that helps.

Here is the way I get to mine:

1. Sign in to RCI website
  2. Click on my cruises
  3. Under Countdown to Cruise, click on My Reservations
  4. On the Vacation Summary page, Under Cruise Documents, click on Check Status
  5. On the Cruise Documentation page, Under Guest Vacation Documents, click on Check status
  6. On the Guest Vacation Documents page, Under download Guest Vacation Documents for:, click on View Documents
  7. This brings up your Guest Ticket Booklet, click on the booklet itself.
  8. Go to page the Contents page and find the page labeled, Luggage Tag Instructions and click on it. This should show a page with your luggage tag. I was able to print that page straight from that page.

Hope that helps.

You are actually going through the back door and you can only use this method after your e-docs are issued.

It must say "issued" under Status.