Purchasing a bottle of Alcohol after boarding

Nolesfan

I an aware that you can purchase a bottle of Rum, Bourbon etc. using the bon voyage option. However the choices there do not include 2 of the brands I would prefer. I would like to get either a bottle of Patron Tequila or Goslings Rum and neither is on the published list.

Is it possible to purchase a bottle from one of the bars for onboard consumption?

Is it possible to purchase a bottle from one of the bars for onboard consumption?
See here:

purchasing bottle of alcohol onboard NCL?

It seems that it has recently become possible (at least on some ships) to buy bottles onboard, for the same prices as the pre-purchased bar set-ups (but with 15% gratuity). Some people in that thread said that the onboard selection was more limited, others said it was more extensive; my guess is that the two menus are overlapping but slightly different. No particular mention of Patrón or Goslings. Maybe you could post on that thread and see if those recent cruisers noticed your brands for sale?

Edited by hawkeyetlse

See here:

purchasing bottle of alcohol onboard NCL?

It seems that it has recently become possible (at least on some ships) to buy bottles onboard, for the same prices as the pre-purchased bar set-ups (but with 15% gratuity). Some people in that thread said that the onboard selection was more limited, others said it was more extensive; my guess is that the two menus are overlapping but slightly different. No particular mention of Patrón or Goslings. Maybe you could post on that thread and see if those recent cruisers noticed your brands for sale?

Thanks for the link.

We are booked in a suite so I called the Pre Cruise Concierge and they were able to place an order for a bottle of Goslings rum to be delivered to the cabin on embarkation. I was told it would be $100 and charged to my onboard account.