Anticipation of 2015 Schedule

deladypilot

Has anyone more information regarding the Star cruise departing June the 12th? I can't access ncl.com and the only information I found is below but 7 full sea days on the way back whereas there are 5 port stops in the first half looks wrong.

Hi, I also assume that NCL is still building the itinerary.

According to several cruise call lists in 2015, she will call at Honningsvag, North Cape the 21st of June 2015 (08:00 am - 08:00 pm), and Bergen, Norway the 24th of June 2015 (09:00 am - 07:00 pm).

Where will the Spirit be sailing in 2015?

I can't get the information from the eu site yet and I'd really love to know.

The Spirit will stay into the summer of 2015 in Europe but head to the Caribbean in the late Fall in 2015 for a winter program it appears. One itinerary for a 10 and 11 day itinerary popped up on NCL's website although no official announcement about her deployment has been made after the summer Europe run.

The Spirit will stay into the summer of 2015 in Europe but head to the Caribbean in the late Fall in 2015 for a winter program it appears. One itinerary for a 10 and 11 day itinerary popped up on NCL's website although no official announcement about her deployment has been made after the summer Europe run.

I have searched NCL's website 6 ways from Sunday no hint of the Spirit in the Caribbean. No itineraries for Nov 15 the earliest they could start if true. I would be shocked if the Spirit goes to Miami. It is a secondary market ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I have searched NCL's website 6 ways from Sunday no hint of the Spirit in the Caribbean. No itineraries for Nov 15 the earliest they could start if true. I would be shocked if the Spirit goes to Miami. It is a secondary market ship.

Just 12 hrs ago there were Caribbean itineraries showing for Spirit (http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/spirit/vacations) at least on Nov 2015 but now they are gone - go figure.

I saw that Caribbean itinerary for the Spirit as well....so if we were imagining things, at least we were imagining the same things.

I saw them as well on Saturday. I was playing with booking one, and there was a glitch as it showed every stateroom type at $999 per person. I did a dummy booking and then sent a copy/paste of the summary to my friend to see how it calculated out for a 10 day cruise on the Spirit, out of Miami. I didn't copy/paste the whole thing though. I remember it was for 12/21/2015 as I was asking my DH if he would be able to take off for Christmas that early.

RATE SELECTED

Summary of Charges

• TOTAL 2 GUESTS $1,998.00
  • GOV'T TAXES & FEES $19,999,998.00

TOTAL$20,001,99600

Onboard Credit:

$ 300.00

Edited by deb63

Just 12 hrs ago there were Caribbean itineraries showing for Spirit (http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/spirit/vacations) at least on Nov 2015 but now they are gone - go figure.

When they rolled out new itineraries a few years ago they had the Jade doing Med cruises from NYC at first.

When they rolled out new itineraries a few years ago they had the Jade doing Med cruises from NYC at first.

LOL :D These were actual Caribbean itineraries but as another poster said, they might have been some placeholders/tests/etc.

I thought that moving Spirit back to states was a bit weird too, especially with new ships coming in.

Edited by Demonyte

LOL :D These were actual Caribbean itineraries but as another poster said, they might have been some placeholders/tests/etc.

I thought that moving Spirit back to states was a bit weird too, especially with new ships coming in.

Maybe one of the new ships will stay in Europe?

I saw them as well on Saturday. I was playing with booking one, and there was a glitch as it showed every stateroom type at $999 per person. I did a dummy booking and then sent a copy/paste of the summary to my friend to see how it calculated out for a 10 day cruise on the Spirit, out of Miami. I didn't copy/paste the whole thing though. I remember it was for 12/21/2015 as I was asking my DH if he would be able to take off for Christmas that early.

RATE SELECTED

Summary of Charges

• TOTAL 2 GUESTS $1,998.00
  • GOV'T TAXES & FEES $19,999,998.00

TOTAL$20,001,99600

Onboard Credit:

$ 300.00

Wow. If you can afford a $20 million cruise, the $300 OBC seems kind of chintzy. :D :D :D

It was on the website over the weekend. I saw it on Sunday. They might have prematurely uploaded it and have now removed it.

I hope this is the case. Then maybe an Asia deployment isn't out of the question just yet! :D

Possible but I have a hard time believing they would leave a new 4400 passenger ship doing bargain Med cruises in the winter.

The Epic maybe.

The pricing has been very weak due to the very large capacity in the Caribbean this season. Norwegian might take the risk and leave the ship in the Med as an alternative to keep the revenues up in hopes the EU economy has recovered enough to support it by then.

Right now there's just too many large ships floating around in the Caribbean in the winter. If they don't do something major to diversify their portfolio Norwegian is going to take a hit on their bottom line during the winter months. The Breakaway's pricing lately hasn't been that stellar and upgrades abound for people booked in guarantees.

We are beyond excited ... our past cruises have been Alaska, Pacific Coastal, Mexican Riveria, and various Caribbean itineraries.

We just booked the 12 day British Isles cruise on the Star starting Sept 24, 2015. Thanks to another cc poster for posting this link

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10374-norwegian-announces-2015-summer-deployment.html

To find the cruise on NCL I had to start with the Star and then choose Sept 2015, it didn't come up for me using Europe.

To make it even better we were able to use 60,000 NCL Worldpoint reward points to upgrade from inside to balcony. It cost an extra $10 each to go from deck 9 balcony to deck 10. Cruise price with taxes is under $3,600. If we cancel the cruise during non-penalty cancellation period the points will be added back onto our card.

We've never used a PCC but the NCL call center employee who assisted me was really wonderful. Unfortunately he is just random call center person or I would have been happy to have him for my PCC.

We are beyond excited ... our past cruises have been Alaska, Pacific Coastal, Mexican Riveria, and various Caribbean itineraries.

We just booked the 12 day British Isles cruise on the Star starting Sept 24, 2015. Thanks to another cc poster for posting this link

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10374-norwegian-announces-2015-summer-deployment.html

To find the cruise on NCL I had to start with the Star and then choose Sept 2015, it didn't come up for me using Europe.

To make it even better we were able to use 60,000 NCL Worldpoint reward points to upgrade from inside to balcony. It cost an extra $10 each to go from deck 9 balcony to deck 10. Cruise price with taxes is under $3,600. If we cancel the cruise during non-penalty cancellation period the points will be added back onto our card.

We've never used a PCC but the NCL call center employee who assisted me was really wonderful. Unfortunately he is just random call center person or I would have been happy to have him for my PCC.

The first cruise we did with NCL several years ago - we were lucky to get an excellent call center employee and requested his extension number and since - we have booked 4 additional cruises with him. So next time you find one you want to "keep" see if you can get a direct number for him.

Cole

Hmm, it is a littlbeit contradictive.

Accoridng to the article published on Cruise Industry News NORWEGIAN SUN will sail Tracy Arm Fjord (Sawyer Glacier) on its Southbound itinerary from Seward to Vancouver, but according to NCLs website she will say Glacier Bay after her short visit in Juneau.

What's gonna be true??? Help!

Where are you seeing them? On the NCL site?

ETA: Nevermind! Now I see them! The Star is doing some very interesting routes including what looks to be a 12-day route up the coast of Norway to the North Cape. There also appears to be a 7-day Norway itinerary alternating with the 9-day Baltic Capitals. Also a British Isles itinerary in September 2015. No South America (yet), but there seem to be some holes still in the schedule.

I am with you if the South America ever comes out!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We're booked for the British Isles as well. :D

I am with you if the South America ever comes out!

We're definitely going back to South America and are waiting until the rest of the NCL itineraries are released before we book. We're most interested in a Valparaiso-Miami itinerary (or the reverse). If NCL isn't going back, we've looking at several "Plan B's" with other cruise lines.