Is this possible from 1-8pm?

allboys27

We'll be in St. Martin from 1-8pm on a Monday in June. Traveling with hubby, 3 kids (17,15, 9) and parents. Will probably hire a private driver for the day (not sure how to do this otherwise). Is this possible?...

*first stop- Maho to see the airplanes (30/40 min?)

*second stop-Mullet Bay for some beach time (1 1/2- 2hrs?)

*third stop- Marigot and/or Grand Case for some shopping (not sure how much time would allow for this?)

More questions:

* What time do the shops close on a Monday in Marigot and/or Grand Case?

* If the guys don't want to shop in Marigot, the thought would be to drop them off at Calmos Café in Grand Case while the ladies shop. How far is it from Marigot shopping to beach/food at Calmos Café in Grand Case?

I'd appreciate any other ideas you may have. Thanks!

We'll be in St. Martin from 1-8pm on a Monday in June. Traveling with hubby, 3 kids (17,15, 9) and parents. Will probably hire a private driver for the day (not sure how to do this otherwise). Is this possible?...

*first stop- Maho to see the airplanes (30/40 min?)

*second stop-Mullet Bay for some beach time (1 1/2- 2hrs?)

*third stop- Marigot and/or Grand Case for some shopping (not sure how much time would allow for this?)

More questions:

* What time do the shops close on a Monday in Marigot and/or Grand Case?

* If the guys don't want to shop in Marigot, the thought would be to drop them off at Calmos Café in Grand Case while the ladies shop. How far is it from Marigot shopping to beach/food at Calmos Café in Grand Case?

I'd appreciate any other ideas you may have. Thanks!

Almost all shops in Marigot and Grand Case close from at least 1-3 in the afternoon.

Depending on the traffic it should take you about 15 minutes from Marigot to Grand Case.

Almost all shops in Marigot and Grand Case close from at least 1-3 in the afternoon.

Depending on the traffic it should take you about 15 minutes from Marigot to Grand Case.

Wow, thanks for letting me know. I had no clue the shops close from 1-3pm in Marigot and Grand Case. Do you happen to know how late they are open...3pm-?

Wow, thanks for letting me know. I had no clue the shops close from 1-3pm in Marigot and Grand Case. Do you happen to know how late they are open...3pm-?

Marigot stores are open again at 3-6 at least. In Grand Case it's trickier because they have real high and low season fluctuations. Many stores close for more than 2 hours in the afternoon but open up again from 5 until about 10 because they get lots of people walking down the street ( restaurant row) due to all the restaurants.