Just off Glory, Ask Away

MrBanana1240

Hi, sounds like you had a great vacation! We're on the same itinerary later this spring and wondering about excursions in each port of call? Any must-sees or any to avoid? Also, wondering how crowded the Serenity Deck(s) got on sea days? And any specialty (pay as you go) restaurants on board that are a must?

Thanks!!

Not sure about the restaurants, but I can help with ports.

Cozumel: Chankanaab was great. I would go there. If you can get it with an addition, such as a snorkeling or Mayan Ruins Trip, then it would be great. Discover Mexico was pretty cool too.

Belize: Missed it due to weather. Sorry.

Roatan: BEACH DAY. Also, get the passes to the ski lift chairs as well. They are great. I really enjoyed the ride. The beach was clean and beautiful. I would honestly just explore around the area.

Grand Cayman- the Turtle Farm was great. I loved it. Defiantly go snorkeling in the man-made reef there. It was nice.

Hope you have fun!

PS- Serenity didn't look too crowded on sea days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Could you tell me if there is a mini- fridge in balcony cabins? I am arriving the night before, at Ffl. Plan to take a cab to Miami hotel because shuttle service not running. Any advice as to post cruise, back to Ffl? Our flight isn't until 3:45.

Thanks.

You mentioned the French fries at Guy's. I'm not a fan of frozen fries. Are Guys fresh and made to order? I also saw a photo tonight that had the burgers all cooked with cheese on top in a stainless steel pan. Will they cook a burger to order, say medium rare, instead of the sitting in the pan burger? I grew up with In'nOut, still enjoying them. That's our benchmark for great burgers & fries. Thanks for answering my questions.