Happy hour and new menus

H&J

Has anyone any information of the "happy hour" specials, i.e. 2 for 1, in the various bars after the implementation of the ultimate (unlimeted) drink package?

Also, are the menu's for Cagney's for breakfast and lunch still unchanged?

What about the three dinner package for the speciality restaurants?

When I saw no more prime rib in the steakhouse I couldn't help but wonder what were they thinking of? No prime rib in a steakhouse? What is this world coming to?

Breakfast and lunch menus in Cagneys (unfortunately) remain the same.

They quality of the food on the new Cagney's menu is a huge step up from the old one. I know people have complained about favorites being dropped, but everything we've has been great.

Those are the two things I can answer!

Just off a 9 day on the Spirit and I'm sure they only had one 2-4-1 drinks from 5pm-7pm on one night (think it was day 3, a sea day). They did "6 bottles of beer for price of 5" every day, and had 6.50$ cocktails of the day, and some special 4.95 outside cocktails. They also did 6 taster martinis for 15d, and some beer and wine tasting sessions.

We looked at Cagneys and I can't recall seeing prime rib on there. They offered dining packages but I don't know the cost I'm afraid.

On the Pearl in March, they had 2 for 1 margaritas at the Moderno bar every night from 4-6. There were other specials, too, but that's the one I remember.

The new Cagney's menu is awesome. I never had a problem with the breakfast and lunch menu, so I'm glad they are still the same.

The three dinner package is still around. I just booked mine for my Gem cruise that leaves in 3 weeks! You can book online 45 days out if you're in a suite.

Just off a 9 day on the Spirit and I'm sure they only had one 2-4-1 drinks from 5pm-7pm on one night (think it was day 3, a sea day). They did "6 bottles of beer for price of 5" every day, and had 6.50$ cocktails of the day, and some special 4.95 outside cocktails. They also did 6 taster martinis for 15d, and some beer and wine tasting sessions.

We looked at Cagneys and I can't recall seeing prime rib on there. They offered dining packages but I don't know the cost I'm afraid.

we were on the same cruise and your correct with all your comments