Info about up to $1000 air credit promo

allison0523

Hi there. I am going to call NCL tomorrow but wondered if anyone had information or experience with the air credit promotion they have going on now. It says up to $1000 but I can't find any other information about it such as how much per person, etc. We were originally going to drive from Toledo to Tampa for our Feb cruise but if we can get a good deal on airfare, maybe we will fly. Also, if you get airfare through NCL, can you go to port early at all? Or just the day of? And can you get this under an existing reservation or do you have to rebook it under the promo? Just curious. Not sure if this would work for us or not because we would like to arrive early. Thanks for any information or experiences.

Hi there. I am going to call NCL tomorrow but wondered if anyone had information or experience with the air credit promotion they have going on now. It says up to $1000 but I can't find any other information about it such as how much per person, etc. We were originally going to drive from Toledo to Tampa for our Feb cruise but if we can get a good deal on airfare, maybe we will fly. Also, if you get airfare through NCL, can you go to port early at all? Or just the day of? And can you get this under an existing reservation or do you have to rebook it under the promo? Just curious. Not sure if this would work for us or not because we would like to arrive early. Thanks for any information or experiences.

Following..

Artman Family

NCL Sky December 16-20

Where did you see this? Is there a link? I don't see it not he website..

Artman Family

NCL Sky December 16-20

I googled "ncl airfare credit" and came up with the following link. It's from 2012 but the current offer should be similar.

http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Airfare%20Credit%20Offer_1000v2.pdf

Also, here's the info from an online TA. Looks to be copied directly from NCL's website.

Up to $1000 Air Credit

Up to $1,000 Airfare Credit per stateroom on select Europe Sailings, up to $500 Airfare Credit per stateroom on select Alaska sailings, up to $400 Airfare Credit per stateroom on select Hawaii Sailings. Airfare Credits are from select US Gateways. Air credit is per person for 1st and 2nd passenger only. Offers are based on availability, for select sailings and categories; capacity controlled, subject to change or cancellation without notice, and may be withdrawn at any time. Offer applies to new individual reservations (FIT) only. Air rates are per person based on double occupancy, in US Dollars. Air routing, scheduling and carrier are at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line. Singles paying 200% of the rate are eligible.

Edited by OceanDreaming2

Any word from NCL?

I am on the phone now. Air credit doesn't apply to Dawn, only getaway, pearl, star, pride, etc. If it did apply, I would have to cancel and re-book, which i was prepared to do. Seems like more of a thing for european air. But in any case, we did switch suites from an 2 bed family suite to a family suite with balcony plus inside on deck 12 because I really wanted a bigger balcony and it will be nice to have 4 standard beds since we have 4 adults. Made our final payment and can't wait to sail the Dawn!

I just called them also regarding our upcoming Getaway cruise on May 3rd. According to NCL website, it does not state "ON SELECTED" cruises at all. However, when talking to "Lisa" at NCL, evidently it is just on selected cruises. Somewhat VERY misleading!

I just called them also regarding our upcoming Getaway cruise on May 3rd. According to NCL website, it does not state "ON SELECTED" cruises at all. However, when talking to "Lisa" at NCL, evidently it is just on selected cruises. Somewhat VERY misleading!

I agree it is very misleading and it would just be better if they put a link to the chart on the website. When I clicked the terms and conditions at the bottom all that came up was information on the current OBC offer.

Gee, I am shocked! NCL advertising misleading. Say it aint so.....

As I thought, the fine print will kill ya.