How long does NCL take to process your cc?

LeeTravels

So NCL asked for a method of payment, so I used my credit card. After my trip I'm looking at my bank statement and it hasn't popped up yet. No charges. It was pending for the week I was using it, but now 4 days later it disappeared.

Has this happened to anyone? Or does anyone know how long it takes to process??

Thanks!:D:D

It probably varies from card to card. I sailed on the 11/10 Breakaway, returning 11/17. My American Express card was charged on 11/17.

Yeah, my card was being "processed" and the whole thing disappeared!! I mean I hope that it doesn't charge!! :D:D

Cruise over on 12 1 and charges started to process 12 2. Today 12 4, those charges are still processing, but new totals have been fully charged. Now I may $855.41 over my final bill but still have not gotten OBC credit of $650. Have to wait for NCL to review.

So NCL asked for a method of payment, so I used my credit card. After my trip I'm looking at my bank statement and it hasn't popped up yet. No charges. It was pending for the week I was using it, but now 4 days later it disappeared.

Has this happened to anyone? Or does anyone know how long it takes to process??

Thanks!:D:D

Mine always appears immediately (pending) and then posts by the next day, but I'm using the NCL Mastercard through Bank of America...

my brother tried to pay on our itinerary through is account (Visa Debit) and even though NCL told him it was going through, it wasn't...

EDITED for: Never mind though, I was reading this thread wrong, sounds like you guys have already sailed.. we are still paying on our cruise fare.

Edited by CactusFlower527