Liberty 4 night Dec 12 - totally unprepared help!

krmlaw

Help! I'm usually so on top of things but we are sailing next week on Liberty 4 night to Cozumel and I am so unprepared.

Haven't sailed Rccl in 2 years / anything new on ships? New on liberty?

This will be my sons first time in the kids program (4.5) and haven't even started looking into how that works.

Any help is appreciated!!

And looking for a recent cruise compass for the liberty 4 night too if anyone has one.

Thanks!

Help! I'm usually so on top of things but we are sailing next week on Liberty 4 night to Cozumel and I am so unprepared.

This will be my sons first time in the kids program (4.5) and haven't even started looking into how that works.

And looking for a recent cruise compass for the liberty 4 night too if anyone has one.

Thanks!

Unless you have prepaid, gratuities are now automatically added to your on board account daily.

You can reserve the ice show pre-cruise using Royal's website. All other shows are first come, first served.

There are unlimited drink packages available:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Royal%20Alcohol%20Beverage%20FAQ%20All%20Ships%20Web%20Nov%2013_tcm16-27947.pdf

Edited by clarea

Just got off the LOS 4 day over Thanksgiving, we had a great time!

Can't tell you about the kids programs, but I uploaded a couple shots of partial cruise compasses. Sorry I don't have them all. (apparently imgur links can't be posted? Remove the asterisks to go to the link) imgur*.*com/a/2SUun The character breakfast looked like a lot of fun for kids, make sure to not only get a reservation for that the first day but also show up early because the line got intense. Also we showed up to board at 11:30 and after 15-20 minutes were on the ship. Make sure to bring long pants and socks if you want to ice skate!

The weather was pretty good to us, though it rained on and off all day in Cozumel. My family went to the Money Bar in Cozumel, it was fantastic but I wouldn't recommend it for kids.

Have a great time!

Edited by tekeella

Thanks!

Not much has changed on Liberty if you've sailed on her since 2011 drydock with Cupcake Cupboard and Saturday Night Fever additions.