Alternate to Xtreme Circumnav tour?

Katrine822

We'll be in Antigua on Jan 1 - when, unfortunately, Adventure Antigua isn't running any tours. Does anyone know of another company that does something similar? We're looking to go to Stingray City and didn't want to book via the ship as then we have to figure out logistics for the rest of the day. This tour seemed to cover all the bases and now we need to find a replacement. Any ideas? There are 3 of us - 2 adults and a 9 year old.

Thanks much:)

Hi Abec,

I looked hi and lo with no luck to find anything similar - even private - to fit our time constraints. So we booked a snorkel trip to the stingrays and then plan to go to Jolly to rent some jetskis. Best I could come up with for rays, speed and beach:)

Best of luck - there are other options involving 360 tours, just nothing that included the rays (Creole, Wadadli). The excursion Carnivals uses I believe involved The Excellence Catamaran, but having not gone, I can only go by pictures.