Everglades tour post cruise with transfer from POM to Miami airport ?

Yas123

Hi, we are going on the breeze jan 4th and we do not fly until 8pm on our return so was thinking of doing the Everglades tour but we need a transfer to the airport,,I cannot seem to find one only with carnival combined with the Everglades tour but we would be at the airport from around 12 noon so would have to wait hours,,,what is the best/cheapest transfer for us or is their another company that combine the 2 ? Thanks in advance

We sailed on the Liberty and did the Everglades tour thru Carnival with the transfer to the airport. After we checked our luggage and checked in for an evening flight, we took the monorail & public bus downtown to Lincoln Road. Did a little window shopping and had a late lunch early dinner before doing the reverse trip back to the airport. The bus was very easy to do with my 2 children and me.

Hi, we are going on the breeze jan 4th and we do not fly until 8pm on our return so was thinking of doing the Everglades tour but we need a transfer to the airport,,I cannot seem to find one only with carnival combined with the Everglades tour but we would be at the airport from around 12 noon so would have to wait hours,,,what is the best/cheapest transfer for us or is their another company that combine the 2 ? Thanks in advance

Top tip from old Brit. check room day rates at Miami Airport hotel's. (Should be about $100) we use day hotels when we fly and have more than 5 hours at the airport.

Everglades tour can be cold, wet and windy in Jan (not good for 8 hour flight).

I hope this helps. Sara