Carnival Glory- 11/24/13- Western Caribbean- Photo Review

MrBanana1240

Hey guys.

I recently returned from an amazing 7 night cruise on the Carnival Glory. I really enjoyed myself and I am so glad I went! Even through a port cancellation and spending the whole cruise on crutches, I still had a lot of fun.

I am currently putting my pictures through Photobucket and I will start the review soon!

Sorry if this review isn't great: I am new and I was on crutches the entire cruise, so I couldn't take pictures 24/7. I did my best, and I can't wait to share my experience with you guys!

I started the day off with an early flight from BWI to Fort Lauderdale on AirTran. The plane left at 6:20, so I had to be there at 5:20, drive was 20 minutes, Woke up at 4, so I was rather tired! After an uneventful 2 1/2 hour flight, we landed in FLL. After leaving Baltimore at 30 degrees and arriving at 85 degrees, I couldn't have been happier! We went straight from the gate to baggage claim, where we found the man selling bus tickets. After purchasing some, we got on the next bus to Miami!

I have never been in this area of Florida in my life, so it was so cool finally seeing it. I never knew Fort. Lauderdale was so close to Miami!

After a 40 minute drive, I finally see the 5 ships in port that day, and as you know, stress suddenly flies away. I was there, next to my ship. We entered the port, and since we were FTTF, we got to skip lines. After security, we got into the huge room with the high rafters and the glass facing the ship. After about 10 minutes, we got onto the gangway. Walk 20 feet this way, turn, 20 feet the other way, turn, 20 more feet, turn right, 10 feet, turn left and boom: Off the gangway and into the Glory atrium I was!

I was so excited for my room. We headed up the elevators directly to our room. 8360 was a great balcony stateroom located right under the Red Sail buffet. Rare noise, great location.

I was mesmerized by Miami! It was so nice compared to Baltimore. I could not get over the view from the balcony!!! The water in Miami was not brown like Baltimore. I could actually feel my ears! Boy I was excited! Here is what it looked like outside:

yellowcameraupdate12-03-13453_zps738d000c.jpg

Remember to ask any questions that you have!

Next up: Lido lunch, Muster Drill, Sailaway (oh how I miss the views) :(

Any chance you have any of the fun times? What nights were formal nights? And which one was lobster night. I'm going on this trip in February.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am not sure the Fun Times will help. They are piloting the new menu and dining room on the Glory starting Dec 8th 2013.