Carnival Glory Tervis Tumblers

mnmstaller

May I inquire on the size/price? Thanks!

They are the regular 16 oz and if I remember correctly, I think they were like $15 including gratuity. There is a charge for the cup, and the lid is separate. But I'm pretty sure it was about $15 for both.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have gotten six this year on three different cruises, four with blue caps and two with red caps. I cannot remember what I paid for the for I had purchased at Bed, Bath and Beyond a couple of years ago, but I saw them today with Case Knives at a knife shop in TN selling for $21.95 each.

They shouldn't do that. Tervis has a lifetime warranty. You can send it back to them for a replacement.

Yes , I know that but you pay shipping ,We have four that fogged up and still two in the original box. They were free ,but I hate to send them back every few months. Don't get me wrong there great for coffee and drinks, just surprised they fogged up so often.

I got the Blue Iguana tumbler and the Red Frog tumbler in November on Conquest. They are a different design than the platinum gift tervis tumblers, but they are the same size. I paid one price for the tumbler and the top: about $15.

I now have one blue Carnival, one red Carnival, one Blue Iguana, and one Red Frog.

Edited by winddawn

They shouldn't do that. Tervis has a lifetime warranty. You can send it back to them for a replacement.

I had one fog up and got a replacement. My wife said it was the dishwasher that caused it so we hand wash now. So far so good.

We have 22 of the mugs and plan on giving them away on our Dec 15 cruise in the stocking stuffers. I think Carnival people will appreciate them more than my relatives for Christmas. Also have Carnival picture frames to give out. Only disadvantage to going on lots of cruise in the same year:D