unlimited internet and new drink packages on oasis right now

allennn

Premium coffee would be things like cappucino, latte, etc. Have not yet heard what premium tea would be.

Thanks Bob. I really don't want to go off topic here but am trying to figure out the $20 a day and whether it would be worth my while.... do Diamond C&A get the premium coffee anyway?

Thanks Bob. I really don't want to go off topic here but am trying to figure out the $20 a day and whether it would be worth my while.... do Diamond C&A get the premium coffee anyway?

Yes, but only on a ship with a dedicated DL (Indy, but not yet Adventure), they get 24 access to complimentary specialty coffee.

EDIT: All Vision class now have a dedicated DL.

Edited by clarea

Yes, but only on a ship with a dedicated DL (Indy, but not yet Adventure), they get 24 access to complimentary specialty coffee.

EDIT: All Vision class now have a dedicated DL.

Hmmm..... I was given a cappuccino every night on my Adventure TA after dinner.... not charged.... :o

Thanks Bob, as a point of reference you never fail.... \o/

Hmmm..... I was given a cappuccino every night on my Adventure TA after dinner.... not charged.... :o

You must be very charming!

Seriously, a ship has much latitude in how they do perks. That was nice that they did that, but it's not a fleetwide practice. However, I did forget to mention the Diaamond Breakfast that is available on ships without a dedicated DL. That gives you the specialtiy coffee also.

I have some answers! I don't mind answering questions so keep them coming.

the royal replenish DOES include frozen 'virgin' drinks. My wife ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri with her royal replenish card and there was no problem. No alcohol involved.

Very useful information, Allen, thank you! My husband doesn't drink alcohol, but loves his frozen virgin drinks, so I will get him the Replenish for our cruise in February! I was wondering if I would have to buy him a more premium package just to cover those; I'm relieved to hear that's not the case. The old soda packages were a waste on my oldest son who hates carbonated drinks, but loves juice, etc. so despite the jump in cost, the package sounds like a better fit for us.

Would you mind asking if after-dinner drinks and shots/shooters are included in the Premium package? We were on the Enchantment in Oct., and my friend got charged for every shot, even though she had the package.

After dinner drinks and shots are included, however souvenir glassware is not included. That could have been the problem with your friend as the bar servers that walk around with trays of shots after dinner usually have drinks with souvenir glasses.

I'm actually in the solarium right now sitting at the bar drinking Mai tais.

Ok, so I did more research. Red bulls ARE included. The specialty shakes in the vitality spa are NOT.

Also, there is no limit as we were on the island in Haiti yesterday and I probably had 20 or so drinks over the course of the entire day and night. However, i do regret that decision and will be going much easier for the rest of the voyage. :)))

After dinner shots are included.

The coffee is settles best coffee and is included.

Ive said his before and I will reiterate, my favorite part of this package is that I just don't have to worry about anything. I hand them my card and they hand it back. Nothing to sign, no sticker shock or uncomfortable tip calculations. It's just all taken care of.

Ok, so I did more research. Red bulls ARE included. The specialty shakes in the vitality spa are NOT.

Also, there is no limit as we were on the island in Haiti yesterday and I probably had 20 or so drinks over the course of the entire day and night. However, i do regret that decision and will be going much easier for the rest of the voyage. :)))

Ive said his before and I will reiterate, my favorite part of this package is that I just don't have to worry about anything. I hand them my card and they hand it back. Nothing to sign, no sticker shock or uncomfortable tip calculations. It's just all taken care of.

Thanks for the info about the smoothies in the Vitality Cafe. Several people have asked about that.

Were you able to ask if you order a double Red Label Scotch it would be covered? :confused:

Thanks! Love the Solarium!! It helped when we were on the Western route and as we made our way back to Ft Lauderdale the cold front dipped down and the last day was chilly, Solarium helped big time!:D Not to mention the cocktails!!!!:p

This unlimited internet would be awesome--I need it for work but the kids always want to hop on for facebook etc! so we can for sure use it on different devices (my laptop, ipad, iphone etc) but only one device at a time? I think we can handle that!! and it works all over the ship?

thanks for confirming and enjoy your cruise!

This unlimited internet would be awesome--I need it for work but the kids always want to hop on for facebook etc! so we can for sure use it on different devices (my laptop, ipad, iphone etc) but only one device at a time? I think we can handle that!! and it works all over the ship?

thanks for confirming and enjoy your cruise!

Yes, one device at a time and works all over the ship. Only on Oasis and Allure so far.

awesome! so--technically you should be able to "facetime" with other Apple users?!! that would be handy! we often facetime while away so then we can touch base but not have to pay for long distance calls! As anyone tried this yet?

Thanks so much for asking!! Good news for me!!

LOL

Seattles Best--that will work!!!

If only they didnt have the Geyser water. :( (what i read in another thread)

Thanks again for the info and have a great time the rest of your cruise!!

The bottles of water are the normal sized (not mini).

FaceTime works but is slow as hell. However, we are using the heck out of Skype. Working flawlessly and I recommend everyone in your party that pays for unlimited internet sign up for and use Skype. We are able to msg each other in real time.

I am not tipping any additional at all as every bartender just gives me my card back and doesn't say another word.

Yes, works there but most of the wines there are more than the like 12 a glass max.

Also, there is still some confusion as I had a waiter in the British pub tell me beers weren't included. I didn't feel like arguing with him about it but I'm going to check with customer service this mornjng to find out what the deal is.