20's first timers - what to do

Becky

I am taking my son/girlfriend and son & DIL on a cruise that has a stop 8a-5p in St. Martin on a Sunday. Their ages are 21-25.

I have been to St. Martin once before with my husband and we went to Sarafina's, Orient Beach, and shopped on Front Street.

Since my boys are not sun worshipers but would like to jet-ski, I'm thinking Orient Beach should be on our list for a few hours, they will also like the beach bar atmosphere. The girls are more into the beach lounging. I need a suggestion for chair rental & food as well (I'm looking for value for the money since I'm paying).

I think watching the youtube video of the jets landing/taking off would be enough for them so this is not a must.

I'm also interested in views for photo ops - would this be Ft. Louis? How would you suggest we get to these places? Am I correct that from the pier to Orient Beach would be $54 for the 5 of us.

Any other suggestions?

I would also like to visit Bertilini's ?sp., need to find their card. I purchased an anniversary ring there and have been very happy with it.

Phillipsburg – we went on a tour with “Bernards Tours” to Moho Beach to see the low flying airplane landings and have lunch at the beachfront Sunset Bar and Grill.

With 4 or 5 ships in port that day and our ship leaving at 3pm we were leery about counting on a cab although there were folks who did that. We picked up a couple of t-shirts and it was time to reboard.

Everyone we talked to agreed we all would have liked a couple more hours on St Maarten.