If I choose a 1A hump cabin on Reflection.....

mg33626

Does that mean I can't use 'Blu' at all? I assume it does?

Does the choice come down to Humo cabin or Aqua class? It seems no Aqua class ( which normally costs more) has a bigger balcony.

Thanks

Hi Mg,

If you wish to dine at BLU, you should choose an Aqua Class cabin. That's their main dining venue. As for larger veranda cabins, there are 8 hump AQ class cabins on Decks 11 & 12. They should have somewhat larger verandas - so look to see if they are available. Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

The 4 cabins on the forward facing part of the hump have very large balconies. 2153 on Resort deck on Reflection is by far the biggest as is its counterpart starboard. The other 3 are also much larger than normal. Bear in mind that larger is in length from door not width. 2153 is approx 14 ft deep. 2153 is a 1A and is Aqua Class.

Does that mean I can't use 'Blu' at all? I assume it does?

Does the choice come down to Humo cabin or Aqua class? It seems no Aqua class ( which normally costs more) has a bigger balcony.

Thanks

You have two different category of cabins mixed up. A1 and A2 cabins are the two levels of Aqua Class cabins. 1A is the top level veranda cabin. You cannot dine in Blu unless you're in a A2 Aqua Class cabin or higher. Suite now have the option of dining in Blu.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Forums mobile app