Loud Neighbors

jack300s

Mine was my first cruise to Alaska on a different line. The first night went to bed and at midnight a baby started crying and cried for what seemed like 4 hours straight. I called down to guest services and they said there was no baby in the next cabin. The second night, it started earlier and went on longer. Again, I called down and they told me there was no baby in the cabin next to me. On the third night when it started again, I dressed and walked down to guest services and ask for someone to come up to my cabin. The next morning they moved me to another cabin. Come to find out, that it was the grandparents next to me and the parents were on another deck. The parents apparently kept complaining to the grandparents that they couldn't get any sleep because of their baby's crying, so the grandparents offered for the baby to sleep in their cabin.

We just got off the Gem on the 4th of Dec.

We had our balcony door cracked. We were both jolted out of bed by shrieking screams! I looked at DH... he looked at me... obviously we were thinking the worst. :eek:

He ran to the balcony to see if he could hear where the screams were coming from!

(Sigh) Our neighbors had their balcony door open, and the TV was on some movie/tv show, extra loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUGHHHH!!!

my heart was pounding! THANKS NEIGHBOR!!!!

Please, pretty please, try not to have your TV on while the balcony door is open. We have been subjected to the volume of other peoples TV before...but usually it was the news or a cartoon - nothing that would make my heart jump out of my chest.

Before we even left port, a lady on the balcony next door would be talking to someone inside the cabin.

"Johnny why is the water blue?"

"Johnny why is there air?"

"Johnny we can not see land"!

Johnny.....Johnny......Johnny.....

THEN the second day out - "Johnny, your father would have loved cruising, thank you for bringing me, I am so happy right now"........

Bless Johnny & Mom.......

Before we even left port, a lady on the balcony next door would be talking to someone inside the cabin.

THEN the second day out - "Johnny, your father would have loved cruising, thank you for bringing me, I am so happy right now"........

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:o

So what you are saying is , the old dame drove the husband to an early grave with her constant barrage of questions and now she was working on the son.

:) KIDDING JUST KIDDING :)

We had a family next to us with a couple of younger children, maybe 5 & 7. The children seem to think the bed was a trampoline and kept banging into the wall.

This was quite a common occurrence early in the morning and after dinner. Quite annoying really.

But we've had far worse behavior from adults in rooms next to us in hotels

Well you HOPE it was the kids...:rolleyes:

Well you HOPE it was the kids...:rolleyes:

I'm hoping it was adults....and good for them.

If it was the children....bad children. Somebody has to sleep on that bed after them.

Safe sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app