Can someone advise on a Private Transfer company from Mubai Airport to Hotel?

rl787

Please forgive me for posting this here but I thought Seabourn travellers may be able to help me, I have also posted this on the Asia board but I have had no response. I am trying to find a reliable company to collect us from Mumbai Airport and take us to our hotel. The hotel are happy to arrange this but at considerable cost. I have found out I can use a Government taxi from the Airport but I would prefer an air conditioned "Town Car" if I can find a reliable recommend.

If anyone has had a good experience with a Company I would appreciate their name and any contact details.

Many Thanks

Sorry I can't give you the detailed info you are looking for. However, we found the http://www.indiamike.com website very useful when planning a land trip to India a couple of years ago. There are very informative forums there.

In our experience, security at Indian airports is excellent. While waiting for our hotel transport outside Mumbai airport, we were approached by a guy touting tourist services. We ignored him, the police clocked him and he was off his mark very quickly!

Enjoy Mumbai!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...