Current Information on Drink Packages?

The new drink package thread is 20-some pages long, and filled with a lot of extemporaneous information. I tried to look for current info and finally gave up. What is the current situation with drink packages? I just looked at the offerings for my January Liberty cruise, and they are the same ones they had last year. Is the new package no happening? Or is the website just not current? (surprise!)

The new drink package thread is 20-some pages long, and filled with a lot of extemporaneous information. I tried to look for current info and finally gave up. What is the current situation with drink packages? I just looked at the offerings for my January Liberty cruise, and they are the same ones they had last year. Is the new package no happening? Or is the website just not current? (surprise!)

The website has not been updated to offer the new drinks packages yet. However, the new drink packages are available on board.

I haven't experienced this personally but I have been keeping up with all of the drink package threads. The new packages are being offered and several people have come back to report that not only did they get them but the changes have enhanced the plans. The website has not been updated yet. Last I heard this is supposed to happen mid December so any day now hopefully.