GS or RFS

I am so excited. Was able to upgrade to the RFS (cabin 9408) for a total of $50.00! Now we won't have to worry about the bathroom situation and privacy! Thanks everyone for your help! Woo Hoo!

Good score!! You are going to love it!!!:)

How does the pricing of a RFS work? Obviously it has room for atleast 4 people, so do you get "reduced" pricing for people 3&4 in the room or do you pay full price for all 4 people? We're doing two connecting rooms on our Allure sailing, but if the pricing came in comparably next time, I'd be interested in booking a RFS. Sorry to hijack.

How does the pricing of a RFS work? Obviously it has room for atleast 4 people, so do you get "reduced" pricing for people 3&4 in the room or do you pay full price for all 4 people? We're doing two connecting rooms on our Allure sailing, but if the pricing came in comparably next time, I'd be interested in booking a RFS. Sorry to hijack.

Reduced pricing for the 3rd and 4th passengers. I think it was $554 for the girls each or something like that.

Reduced pricing for the 3rd and 4th passengers. I think it was $554 for the girls each or something like that.

Oh wow that's not too bad, a RFS is something we'll have to look into if four of us are sailing again together. Thanks for the info, and have a great cruise!

Oh wow that's not too bad, a RFS is something we'll have to look into if four of us are sailing again together. Thanks for the info, and have a great cruise!

It all depends on the ship, sail date, etc. We started out on a JS, then upgraded to a GS and now RFS. The pricing was reasonable because the ship has not filled up yet and we sail in less than three weeks. If you can find a sailing that is not full you could get a great price. They all vary.