Fort Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Hotel

ChuckyMoe

Is anybody familiar with this hotel? I am looking for accommodations in Ft. Lauderdale for February 2006 for 13 people. This hotel seems to have the best price at $89 per night - says it is a 3*.

Just wondering since the price is so cheap if anyone knew what it was like. Is there any good eating places or shopping areas in the area?

Thanks for the help.

I have never stayed there or even seen it but I do remember reading (probably on tripadvisor?) that it was NOT good. It sounded like it had seen it's better days long ago and the reviews were not good.

I would avoid that place, it won't be a pleasant experience... For an inexpensive hotel you may wish to try the Holiday Inn Express along SE 17th Street, nice no frills hotel in a safe area, just outside the entrance to Port Everglades with many shops and restaurants within walking distance... http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/fllcc

Amerisuites just off of SE 17th Street is also popular with many as it's quite inexpensive. Reviews are mixed as to the quality of it's rooms, but it's in a nice, safe area.

I am not familiar with Holiday Inn Express but have read quite a bit about it on the boards.

We stayed a couple of years ago at the Hampton Inn Airport North but it has doubled in priced in 2 years.

Thanks again Trent.

Archived