Really ticked off at Royal..you would be too

Whew... After all that I still had to pony up more money than I thought, but it'll be worth it.

I noticed they fixed the error on the website now... It's now $779 again not $598 for the JS, but they gave me something in between.

Now... 9254 or 9548 ...any difference? They right now put me on the 10th deck under the pool but I've read peoples reviews saying it's too noisy.

Any opinions ?

Whew... After all that I still had to pony up more money than I thought, but it'll be worth it.

I noticed they fixed the error on the website now... It's now $779 again not $598 for the JS, but they gave me something in between.

Now... 9254 or 9548 ...any difference? They right now put me on the 10th deck under the pool but I've read peoples reviews saying it's too noisy.

Any opinions ?

We did a b2b on Freedom last December and were in a JS on Deck 9. We heard nothing from above because there are cabins there. It was heavenly.

IMHO, I would move to deck 9 and either of those cabins is good as they are both very close to the forward elevators.

Glad that you got it all straightened out. I think you will enjoy your JS cabin.

Ditto, as recently as our early October Allure booking made on an X cruise... Has this procedure recently changed?

Supposedly.

When your C&A number is used during the booking process and your age is included, your best pricing or discount is supposed to show up automatically. The website was down for a weekend in October as these changes to the booking process were supposedly implemented on the website. It's obviously not working for everyone as planned.

Gina

A couple of days ago I went in and checked prices. I found the military rate for our cruise had gone down. I contacted our TA and she couldn't see it on her computer so she called RCCI and they said they had no rate that low. Our TA told me if I saw the rate again to do a booking and put it on a 24 hr. hold and then she could get the rate. That is what I did and I did get the reduction. That site is going crazy. That is what she said too.

Any opinions ?

I'd take either 9254 or 9548. They are equivalent to me. Pick 9254 for starboard side and 9548 for port side. Can't tell you abour the ports, but starboard side will have a better view leaving Port Canaveral.

The recent changes they made to the website were supposed to automatically take into account things like savings certificates and balcony discounts. Also, on a recent invoice from Royal, the Senior rate is shown by a line item discount. In other words, they show the full rate on one line, and a discount on another.

Sounds like their changes are not working reliably, and they still have some work to do on the website.

They always have work to do on their website!!! ;)