When Does It Get Warm?

barbsie8

We are leaving from New York on The Splendor Dec 27th. The next two days are "at sea". The third day we will be docking in Port Canaveral. We have never sailed from New York in the winter. Does anyone know when we should start to feel it warming up?

I'm trying to figure out how to pack !:D

Thanks,

Barbara

We are leaving from New York on The Splendor Dec 27th. The next two days are "at sea". The third day we will be docking in Port Canaveral. We have never sailed from New York in the winter. Does anyone know when we should start to feel it warming up?

Thanks,

Barbara

Cruise out of South Florida we are in the 80's right now this is a never ending summer:)

I want have a white xmas but it not going to happen is going to be a

Beach xmas......LOL

Edited by Isasprings

Cruise out of South Florida we are in the 80's right now this is a never ending summer:)

I want have a white xmas but it not going to happen is going to be a

Beach xmas......LOL

I wish there was a way I could send you some. We've shoveled our driveway twice today. Temp is 19 degrees.

The thing that has always puzzled me is where does the white go when the snow melts?

Edited by RWolver672

I wish there was a way I could send you some. We've shoveled our driveway twice today. Temp is 19 degrees.

The thing that has always puzzled me is where does the white go when the snow melts?

But the snow is so beautiful.

I never forget my white Xmas 2006 I went to Canada only for 1 week

my DH don't like cold weather.

Being born and raised in New England and now comfortably residing in Florida since 1980 I can tell you that it would be best to be prepared for possible rough seas out of NY headed south your first day and when you arrive in Florida all should be calmer and warmer.

No matter what the seas or weather you are going to have a fantastic cruise!

Happy sailing.

Susan

But the snow is so beautiful.

I never forget my white Xmas 2006 I went to Canada only for 1 week

my DH don't like cold weather.

It is beautiful if you're inside by the fireplace looking out the window at it. It's not beautiful if you have to drive in it or shovel it. Two or three years ago it was mid April before we could take down our Christmas Decorations. They were buried in snow.

Thanks,

Barbara

We are taking the same cruise end of January. I think you should have 4 or 5 warm days. Really looking forward to it. Good luck

We are on the same cruise, I usually cruise Carnival or NCL right after Christmas, one year the snow storm was so intense we couldnt even see out of the windows in the ship. So funny watching the snow melt and fly off the ship as we traveled south. First day and a half is cool when you wake up the second day, very nice, and regarding the ship moving alot out of New York, I loved to be rocked to sleep.

Count down is on for New Years cruise!!!!

Dorene

Edited by Dorene1

Thanks,

Barbara

Day 3.