Superbowl

rjuray

Who knows anything about Budweiser renting the new Getaway for a superbowl party? How do you get tickets? I have seen it on TV today just mentioned during a football game. Went on Bud's site and Norwegian's site and could not find out how you get tickets.

Who knows anything about Budweiser renting the new Getaway for a superbowl party? How do you get tickets? I have seen it on TV today just mentioned during a football game. Went on Bud's site and Norwegian's site and could not find out how you get tickets.

My understanding is that it's not a public but rather a corporate event, something that Bud is putting on for their vendors, VIP customers, etc. :confused:

It is true the Getaway is not a public event, tickets went to top vendors, distributors, VIP's and a small amount of lucky contest winners. It is the equivalent of the Bud Light Hotel done at every Superbowl. No tickets were ever available to the general public.

I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw something today during the Dolphins - Patriots game this afternoon to the effect of "text xxxxx to number xxx-xxx-xxxx for your chance to win tickets and accomodations" to the Super Bowl. The CBS broadcast had pictures or the ship with Bud light as the vessel's name

I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw something today during the Dolphins - Patriots game this afternoon to the effect of "text xxxxx to number xxx-xxx-xxxx for your chance to win tickets and accomodations" to the Super Bowl. The CBS broadcast had pictures or the ship with Bud light as the vessel's name

Yes, because you have the chance to win. We're seeing the ads this year as the Superbowl is in NY.