Barabos with a 3 year old

sunlite2u

Hello,

we will be in Barbados (on a Monday) in January. Looking for a day trip with our 3 year old. We generally take excursions on each island to learn history, see the sights and have some beach time.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated - looking for nothing too expensive and most places now will charge a 3 year old full price.

If you are going to go that route you may want to consider renting a taxi for the day. There is a beach near the cruise dock but it isn't anything special....but it was free. There was a bar there too w food for purchase.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

I havent thought about renting a taxi for the whole day..how does that work? What price am I looking at?

I tried looking up the wildlife reserve, but hard to find information..ie..prices and times it's open. Im sure my son would love that though

The wildlife place was maybe $12? For our group I think a taxi was $35pp? You would negotiate the rate with the taxi. You could check out your cruise's roll call and see if there are others who want to go. Maybe you can share one for the day?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app