Freedom Meet and greet area?

Jingles263

You heard wrong. They have a department you can speak with to reserve space. They have various packages that include refreshments / booze / snacks and are charged by the head and for a set time period. You are a bit short on time to make this happen but it is certainly doable.

If you want an informal meet and great then meeting on the aft of the ship might work well.

Well I guess I did hear wrong. I heard it here in the forums. TY so much!! Do you know if the packages are posted on their site or do I just call and get info? Not sure if the group is interested but I will present it to them with the info...

You'll need to call them for pricing. They *just* changed the pricing - in the past two weeks. The pricing DOUBLED for some of the packages! But if you do get everyone together these official meet and greets can be a lot of fun. Open bar certainly helps too! I think the minimum you need to do this is somewhere around 25-30 heads...don't quote me though.

Give 'em a ring and see what they do. Hopefully everyone on your roll call will join in quickly. If you haven't checked already you may find that there is a much larger group on face book that have their own meet and greet and may want to join in.

This is a FB group. I found the roll call here and on CCL site and invited everyone to it after I created the group. I invited them for M&G weeks ago when there were only 7 people, but in the last 2 days the group has really grown. Of course the price just went up...lol...Thank you so much for responding and all the info. You have been awesome...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you...hope that doesn't offend you...:)