Christmas Cruise- Explorer of The Seas

Being my first Christmas cruise, I have no clue what they do for the holiday. Does anybody have some personal experience on what they do for Christmas. Like do they decorate a lot, or are there special shows?

There will be Christmas decorations around the ship, including a Christmas Tree on the Royal Promenade.

A few years ago when I went there was also carolers in the promenade as well as egg nog served throughout the ship (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

Ahh that was probably my best cruise. It was during my birthday as well and I was the sole winner at bingo, paid for that cruise and the next one! :D

It is our first Christmas cruise as well (but on the Brilliance), I can't wait! I have heard some people pack their own small table top artificial Christmas tree for their room. I'm thinking this will be nice and make me not miss home as much.

I will also be on the explorer for christmas this year. I had heard there will be a special menu on Chirstmas. Do some people dress up formally on Christmas even if it doesn't fall on a formal night. I'm Jewish personally, but I was thinking it would be nice to dress up. However, it wouldn't ruin my time if everyone didn't dress up... I was wondering if I dressed up for Christmas dinner if I'd be the only one?

I will also be on the explorer for christmas this year. I had heard there will be a special menu on Chirstmas. Do some people dress up formally on Christmas even if it doesn't fall on a formal night. I'm Jewish personally, but I was thinking it would be nice to dress up. However, it wouldn't ruin my time if everyone didn't dress up... I was wondering if I dressed up for Christmas dinner if I'd be the only one?

You won't be the only one.

I'm on EOS over Xmas with my OH and 2. Teenage kids

I'm so looking forward to Sunday

But still so much to so ......so little time

At work till Friday .Oh well flying from uk Sat morning

See you all on Sunday Woop Woop woop

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am also cruising on the Explorer next week. My son came home from college last night, so I am starting to get excited. I need a little Christmas.

I did not decorate, because I don't want to stress over getting everything down after the cruise, so the ship decorations may just be extra magical to me.