Bottled Water in Staterooms

daisygirl902

Hello - I have never cruised Celebrity before, and was surprised today to find out I cannot bring a case of bottled water on board...I am early on in pregnancy and drink a lot of water, in particular throughout the night. If I buy the water package, will they give me a few bottles so that I can have it in my stateroom, or do I have to get each bottle separately? I called Celebrity directly but they just gave me vague answers like "they might let you based on your condition but we can't guarantee it". I figured I'd come ask you experienced Celebrity cruisers and see if I get a more concrete answer! Who would have thought it'd be this difficult to have bottled water available in the stateroom?

I'm not sure who gave you that info but it is incorrect. You can totally bring as much water as you'd like. My husband and I always bring a case of that or diet coke onboard and have never had an issue. Typically we stick it in our luggage before embarkation but you can also carry it right on by itself and stick a luggage tag to it to have it delivered to your room. You should have no problems at all.

Oh wow, so glad I asked. I was so confused by this rule...as I'm accustomed to cruising with Disney, and you'd think if anyone was going to try to get you to buy their water packages exclusively it would be them! But I've always brought a case of water on board with no issues. You folks totally eased my mind! Thanks a bunch :D

You are free to bring bottled water, sodas and 2 bottles of wine on board. The wine is for consumption in your stateroom. If you bring it to a restaurant you will be charged a corkage fee. Please bring your water on board and enjoy your cruise

Edited by Phxazzcruisers