FTTF Question

br7210

OP, are the occupants in the other cabin minor children? Is everyone from both cabins on the same sign & sail account (tied to the same credit card)?. If this is the case, you only need to book FTTF for one cabin to get priority boarding. This is stated in Carnival's priority boarding procedures, so please don't let others misinform you. I have boarded this way before, and will do so in the future (two more cruises booked with FTTF). As stated prior, you may only enter the FTTF cabin early, and only the luggage tagged from the FTTF cabin will arrive early (there is a suggested but not actual limit of 2 bags per person). Also, if you are using the priority tender, you may bring your children with you. Finally, only the FTTF cabin will receive the Zone 2 luggage tags for debarkation. Also, for those who say it is only another $50, please feel free to donate to the jcearth vacation fund, because it can use all the money it can get. :)

OP, are the occupants in the other cabin minor children? Is everyone from both cabins on the same sign & sail account (tied to the same credit card)?. If this is the case, you only need to book FTTF for one cabin to get priority boarding. This is stated in Carnival's priority boarding procedures, so please don't let others misinform you. I have boarded this way before, and will do so in the future (two more cruises booked with FTTF). As stated prior, you may only enter the FTTF cabin early, and only the luggage tagged from the FTTF cabin will arrive early (there is a suggested but not actual limit of 2 bags per person). Also, if you are using the priority tender, you may bring your children with you. Finally, only the FTTF cabin will receive the Zone 2 luggage tags for debarkation. Also, for those who say it is only another $50, please feel free to donate to the jcearth vacation fund, because it can use all the money it can get. :)

THANK YOU! You just made my day. I just looked it up and you are correct. We are all on the same Sail and Sign.

THANK YOU! You just made my day. I just looked it up and you are correct. We are all on the same Sail and Sign.

I read this also but it cannot be verified for every port. Some say they couldn't, it depends on the people working at the portsor how crowded it is during your check in.

Also, if you read it correctly, its says "priority" boarding is for the following:

Priority Check-In Program

Carnival’s Priority Check-In is an exclusive service designed to afford our Platinum and Diamond guests and those traveling in deluxe suite accommodations with special check-in privileges. Cruise documents are stamped, PRIORITY and state, if you have priority check-in (listed on your documents), please proceed to the PRIORITY lounge.

FTTF is not states so its questionable. I am a family of 5 and on the same S&S card but thats why I just spent the $50 and bought it for the 2nd room. I don't want any issues when I get to the port.

If you don't get it for the 2nd room, don't sweat it. Give it a try and come back and let us know if it worked for you. Good Luck :)

Edited by girlscruise2011

As others have already answered, yes, both rooms will need to have FTTF. We did this back in May. Hubby and I were in one room, mom and 8 yr old son in another room. We wanted him to board the ship with us, so we had to cover both rooms. I thought it was a great value add to our vacation.