Pay restaurants on Oasis of the Sea

raerenee

so it looks like you pay a cover charge.? so if you pay a fee for lets say Johnny Rockets can you order whatever you like from the menu or then do you also pay al carte on top of the cover charge?

Now for one of the nicer restaurants (chops) does the cover charge pay for your meal? Can you order extras?

so it looks like you pay a cover charge.? so if you pay a fee for lets say Johnny Rockets can you order whatever you like from the menu or then do you also pay al carte on top of the cover charge?

Now for one of the nicer restaurants (chops) does the cover charge pay for your meal? Can you order extras?

The fee does pay for your meal, and you can pretty much order what ever you want in the way of food. In Johnny Rockets you will pay extra for sodas and shakes. The same in the other restaurants you will pay extra for sodas, bottled water, wine and alcohol.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm probably not the best person to answer this as I haven't been on Oasis....yet. (Booked for March!) but we were on Independence of the Seas this past March and ate at the Johnny Rockets on that ship. We paid the cover fee and were able to get as much as we wanted. We went there as soon as we got back on board after a rum factory tour in San Juan and we were completely starved. They were really great about bringing us whatever we wanted. I think we might have eaten them out of onion rings and French fries! All for the $3 or $4 charge (forgive me please, I don't remember the exact amount).

As for the other specialty restaurants, I can't speak for. I know I've read that for some the cover charge covers an appetizer, entree and dessert and then anything extra costs more. But I could be wrong!

I know alcohol and soft drinks do have an extra charge at all restaurants.

Edited by Jmfletcher825

Johnny Rockets and Chops are a single cover charge for the food, and extra for drinks. At Chops, they may charge extra for any entree beyond the first.