Question about classic romance package in gifts&gear

slhb

We just had this package on Explorer of the Seas and we picked out a picture we had taken on Formal night and handed that in with the coupon. To make sure we got a picture that we (I) really liked I made my husband stop at EVERY photographer station both formal nights lol.

Michelle, Were you pleased with the package? It seems like a great deal. Did you schedule the breakfast in bed and what you wanted to eat?

We had the romance package in September and we loved it. You get to pick which picture you want from the pictures you've had taken during the cruise, so have lots of pictures taken so you have a good selection to choose from. I cringe saying that since I hate getting dressed up and having my picture taken.

I believe we had the option of breakfast in bed during the last two sea days, and there is a small menu from which to choose but it was delicious. Our package also came with 2 bathrobes, make sure you have room in your luggage. They were very puffy.

Michelle, Were you pleased with the package? It seems like a great deal. Did you schedule the breakfast in bed and what you wanted to eat?

Yes, we absolutely LOVED the package! The slip for breakfast in bed was somewhat limited but we wrote in what we wanted and received it with no issues. The Bloody Mary's were some of the best I have ever had! :)

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!