Dumb question about C&A Society

jimbug

Please forgive me, but I tried combing the C&A Society website for the answer to this, but couldn't find it...

I have completed one cruise on RCCL, back in 2007. At that time, I was enrolled in the C&A Society, and I seem to remember there being some perks, even after one cruise.

We are about to book IOS, and I have been trying to look up my C&A number, to no avail (I will have to end up calling, I'm sure...). However, I noticed on the member benefits chart that "gold" benefits now start after 3 cruises? Is this correct, or am I misreading it? Has it changed since 2007?

(So, in other words, the only "benefit" to me getting my member number is to get credit for this upcoming cruise to eventually count towards gold?)

Thanks!

Edited by jimbug

Please forgive me, but I tried combing the C&A Society website for the answer to this, but couldn't find it...

I have completed one cruise on RCCL, back in 2007. At that time, I was enrolled in the C&A Society, and I seem to remember there being some perks, even after one cruise.

We are about to book IOS, and I have been trying to look up my C&A number, to no avail (I will have to end up calling, I'm sure...). However, I noticed on the member benefits chart that "gold" benefits start after 3 cruises? Is this correct, or am I misreading it?

(So, in other words, the only "benefit" to me getting my member number is to get credit for this upcoming cruise to eventually count towards gold?)

Thanks!

Gold benefits start after 3 points. You now get one point per night of cruising. You probably have 8 points now (conversion gave you an extra point), so you should be Gold.

We are about to book IOS, and I have been trying to look up my C&A number, to no avail (I will have to end up calling, I'm sure...). However, I noticed on the member benefits chart that "gold" benefits now start after 3 cruises? Is this correct, or am I misreading it? Has it changed since 2007?

Thanks!

Gold benefits start after 1 ONE completed cruise. The 3 you see is cruise points, the new system.