Woe?

Hate 2 W8t

Okay, I've been reading threads on this board and posting with a group for a few months now. I've been too embarassed to ask, but I still don't know what WOE stands for!!! It sounds like it's good for me, but I need to know what it is. Can someone help me, pleeeeease??? :o

Okay, I've been reading threads on this board and posting with a group for a few months now. I've been too embarassed to ask, but I still don't know what WOE stands for!!! It sounds like it's good for me, but I need to know what it is. Can someone help me, pleeeeease??? :o

All right, this post cracked me up. It took me a long time to figure out what WOE stood for, as well, but the way you put it was just hilarious!! Like saying "I will have the grilled chicken breast, and I better go ahead and have my daily serving of WOE!!" rofl

okay, so maybe I am just entertaining myself....but thought it was funny.:D

All right, this post cracked me up. It took me a long time to figure out what WOE stood for, as well, but the way you put it was just hilarious!! Like saying "I will have the grilled chicken breast, and I better go ahead and have my daily serving of WOE!!" rofl

okay, so maybe I am just entertaining myself....but thought it was funny.:D

Totally funny! :D

Thanks! Now that I know it stands for "Way Of Eating"...is this a reference to an idealogy/diet? Belle often writes..."remember your WOE". Is it just a reminder to be conscious of how we eat, what we eat, when we eat and why we eat?

BTW - Glad I could add a laugh to the day. ;)

Way of eating is referring to the plan that you've chosen to lose weight with (Weight Watchers, South Beach, Atkins, Protein Power, etc.). We say WOE instead of diet, because WOE is really a life changing; not just for the short-term. Being on a "diet" just sounds restrictive. Make sense? ;)

Archived