Shower diameter in Adventure of the Seas?

drrich2

Hi:

Plan to cruise with an infant for the first time. Got notice of vacation availability with short notice, hadn't been planning a cruise, and made a selection and committed before I learned about some of the other ships already having nurseries. But now I've put in for time off at work, and what's done is done.

Not that cruising is my idea of an awful fate.

That said, we've booked an interior stateroom (money can be tight after this season, it seems), which of course has a shower. Wife's used to bathing our baby daughter in a tub.

I'm thinking about getting a very small inflatable pool to use as an on-demand mini-tub in the shower for our baby. Maybe 34" outside diameter? It'd also let her have a little water fun onboard, since she won't be allowed in any of the pools.

Does anyone know whether that will fit?

Richard.

We used one in the past. What doesn't fit can just come out onto the floor of the bathroom a bit. Just push the side down with your hand to drain the water and you won't have to re-blow it up each evening. Have fun and don't fret about the inside cabin. The nursery is a lot of fun. Used on on the Grandeur back in May. Royal has made a great decision by providing for the parents with little ones. Ask the room steward for some extra bath towels each day to place on the floor, to kind of wipe out the pool and to place under the pool when it is moved out into the cabin so the adults can shower. Have fun!!!!

• 1 month later...