Drink Coupons

resstation

I read that we can purchase a booklet of drink coupons and that they also offer them onboard. Is there a great cost savings to purchase drinks this way? Are they available at any time or just at the beginning of the cruise? We will be on the Divina in March.

They generally mean you get 2 drinks free per booklet. They can be bought at any bar throughout your cruise. However if you prebook them before your cruise, you don't pay the 15% service. Harge on the package as you do if bought onboard

If you enjoy your cocktails the top package 62.00 a day. Ok I know thats a lot of money. But...it really paid for itself. Mini bar items, restocked everyday on my request(nuts, chips, juice,water,soda and liquor vod/gin/scot no rum avail., Pastry from pastry shop including chocolate candies(75 cents) to cakes at 2.75 plus, coffee drinks in the pastry shop. Juices made in the spa I think about 3-4.00 each fruit and veggie type. French Champagne 12.75. After dinner chocolate martini's and premium scotch. Top shelf liquor Grey goose Kettle One. And finally Gelato can't remember how much that was. But its not just about liquor.

If you enjoy your cocktails the top package 62.00 a day. Ok I know thats a lot of money. But...it really paid for itself. Mini bar items, restocked everyday on my request(nuts, chips, juice,water,soda and liquor vod/gin/scot no rum avail., Pastry from pastry shop including chocolate candies(75 cents) to cakes at 2.75 plus, coffee drinks in the pastry shop. Juices made in the spa I think about 3-4.00 each fruit and veggie type. French Champagne 12.75. After dinner chocolate martini's and premium scotch. Top shelf liquor Grey goose Kettle One. And finally Gelato can't remember how much that was. But its not just about liquor.

Thank you. I read about that package. We will be in the Yacht Club and have free drinks in that area. I was going to buy a coupon book to have when we're out doing things around the rest of the ship. I didn't know if I had to book in advance or if they were available onboard. We may just wait and see if they have them onboard.

Sorry, missed part about being in YC. But I did make friends in YC and he said that it was a long walk back to YC when were in some of the bars. So that book is a great idea. See what others are saying about pricing. It seem difficult to tell. All bars had daily drink specials around 6.75 instead of 7.75. or 10% off specials. But definitely buy a book so you don't have to take the long walk to YC.