Nellie's Beach Cabana Question

Retiredprofessor

We just got off the Explorer and the cabanas were first come first served . Get off the ship as soon as possible and take the short walk to Barefoot beach and pick your cabana. You don't want Cabana #1, It faces the beach. We had #2 and it was great. I'm am assuming you're getting an over the water.

Good luck and have a wonderful cruise. You will love the cabana.

I'm am assuming you're getting an over the water.

What are the pros / cons of the two cabana types? We have a group that we are traveling with and 3 have limited mobility. They are not in Wheelchairs or scooters, but all have bad hips, knees etc.

We also have a few kids 4-9 that will be with us... I don't currently have an over the water cabana booked but instead a beach front? We are looking for more of a home base with some shade.

What are the pros / cons of the two cabana types? We have a group that we are traveling with and 3 have limited mobility. They are not in Wheelchairs or scooters, but all have bad hips, knees etc.

We also have a few kids 4-9 that will be with us... I don't currently have an over the water cabana booked but instead a beach front? We are looking for more of a home base with some shade.

IMHO with the mobility problems and young children you are better with the beach cabana instead of the over the water

We were just there before Christmas in #9 at Nellies. There was alot of shade and a ramp. The accessible cabanas are #9 or #10 and would be best for your situation. For help, you can contact Accessible Shore Excursion Team and explain your mobility situation.

Fernando canto

Accessible Shore Excursions Team, Trade Support and Service

f: 305-982-2547 | e: shorexaccess@rccl.com