NCL Star Jan. 19th- Cartagena Shore Excursion

Weingah

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for 6 to 8 other people who would be interested in taking a private customized tour in Cartagena. It will be a 4 hour tour from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm in an air conditioned van for $65 per person for 8 people or $60 per person for 10 people, payable in US dollars after the tour. The price includes the entrance fees to the sites.

This guided tour will start in the Walled City first thing in the morning to try to avoid the worst of the heat. We will go inside the Gold Museum, the Inquisition Museum, one of the churches (I think San Pedro Claver Church), walk the romantic narrow streets and also get to walk on top of the walls. We will drive up to the La Popa Monastery and go inside as well as see a view of the city. We will have a photo stop at the San Felipe de Barajas Fort but not walk around there as I have read it is too hot and exhausting.

This tour will specifically NOT include shopping at the Dungeons or a trip to the modern part of the city.

If you are interested in this type of tour, please let me know and I will confirm the tour with Dora de Zubiria. She speaks English and has 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Helane and Eric

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for 6 to 8 other people who would be interested in taking a private customized tour in Cartagena. It will be a 4 hour tour from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm in an air conditioned van for $65 per person for 8 people or $60 per person for 10 people, payable in US dollars after the tour. The price includes the entrance fees to the sites.

This guided tour will start in the Walled City first thing in the morning to try to avoid the worst of the heat. We will go inside the Gold Museum, the Inquisition Museum, one of the churches (I think San Pedro Claver Church), walk the romantic narrow streets and also get to walk on top of the walls. We will drive up to the La Popa Monastery and go inside as well as see a view of the city. We will have a photo stop at the San Felipe de Barajas Fort but not walk around there as I have read it is too hot and exhausting.

This tour will specifically NOT include shopping at the Dungeons or a trip to the modern part of the city.

If you are interested in this type of tour, please let me know and I will confirm the tour with Dora de Zubiria. She speaks English and has 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Helane and Eric

First of all we hired a cab for the day for the four of us for $60 + $30 tip. Great day, especially for the four of us. The only difference was we had to pay the admission fees at the fort and the monastery. Could not ask for anything better as the cabbie took us where we wanted to go along with some of his suggestions.

As to posting in your roll call, go the to the roll call forum, find your ship and then date. Post there.

Helane, if you're having any trouble negotiating the forums, (and they can be confusing when you are new to them) there are 2 new easier ways to find your roll call :

- roll up to the top of this page until you see the yellow horizontal bar that starts with User CP, then click the fifth one over that reads Roll Call Tool , and just fill in your sailing info to find your roll call and start posting there. Or:

- since you are posting on the Norwegian general forum here, scroll up to the blue horizontal bar that reads Norwegian Cruise Line, above that there is an icon to create a New Thread, and above that there is a star that reads New! Find your Norwegian roll call. Just click there to get to your sailing group, and join the roll call by replying to the last message there. Good luck with your excursion! We were just in Cartagena and it is hot and humid!

Edited by QuattroRomeo