Is there a sauna and steam room on Splendor?

Vitamin_Sea

I wouldn't pay $500.00 more. My suggestion is go to the Spa when you board. They will gladly give you a tour. IMO $268.00 for the two of you will be

the best money spent. With all those cold sea days you will really enjoy the heated lounge chairs, sauna, steam rooms, and Thalassotherapy pool. I will be on the Splendor 1/12 and plan on purchasing two passes as soon as I board.

I agree, $500 more is to much.

So, to book the spa package at $268 is done on board the ship?

Any chance it sells out?

I was looking to maybe book on the CCL website but did not see anything.

I wouldn't pay $500.00 more. My suggestion is go to the Spa when you board. They will gladly give you a tour. IMO $268.00 for the two of you will be

the best money spent. With all those cold sea days you will really enjoy the heated lounge chairs, sauna, steam rooms, and Thalassotherapy pool. I will be on the Splendor 1/12 and plan on purchasing two passes as soon as I board.

We'll be right there with you on the 12th!!

Sent from my iPad

We'll be right there with you on the 12th!!

Sent from my iPad

I'm taking my annual cruise with my Dad on the Splendor Jan 12th. My first stop is spa to buy access pass. Best $159 I ever spend.

Then I go get my DOD.

Cheers!

HTP

:cool:

There are but unless you have a spa cabin you have to purchase a spa pass. When I was on Splendor in August a daily pass was not available.

Not exactly true. There is a free steam room next to the exercise room. It isn't anywhere simar to the cloud nine spa steam rooms, but it is for all to enjoy.

I'm taking my annual cruise with my Dad on the Splendor Jan 12th. My first stop is spa to buy access pass. Best $159 I ever spend.

Then I go get my DOD.

Cheers!

HTP

:cool:

Looks like there will be a line of us at the spa on the 12th trying to get those passes :D

If it's like the Magic, they only sell a certain number so you may want to do this 1st thing.

We always get the spa inside on the Magic and, believe me, the spa is amazing. Love the pool and heated loungers...

Hope to be on the Splendor sometime this year 2014.

If it's like the Magic, they only sell a certain number so you may want to do this 1st thing.

We always get the spa inside on the Magic and, believe me, the spa is amazing. Love the pool and heated loungers...

Hope to be on the Splendor sometime this year 2014.

I agree 100% If you have your heart set on a Spa Pass then you should go right up to the spa upon embarkation and purchase. Especially on Winter cruises from NYC.

I agree 100% If you have your heart set on a Spa Pass then you should go right up to the spa upon embarkation and purchase. Especially on Winter cruises from NYC.

That is our plan just hope we are one of the lucky ones that gets on there in time. We usually do book the spa rooms but we have 5 kids so booking the extra room all being spa was too much. We are looking at the Sunshine in Nov and if we do book it will be a spa room for sure!!

I wish I can buy the spa pass online. My GF is always last min to board! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on the Liberty and Valor. Is the public spa area on the Splendor the same as these two ships? I understand I can get an interior spa room ( 2 passes come with it) and I would need to buy a pass for the 3rd adult. Moving up from an interior cabin( Empress deck) to a Spa interior and buying a pass is $110 more per person. Does this area get really busy at times? Does it get so many people that you can not relax ? I watched You tube videos of the area on the Dream. Is it the same as the Splendor?

Any advice would be helpful.

Relax and enjoy life.