Class of Ships with the Best Decor

MrBanana1240

I may be the odd one out here but I didn't hate the Splendor…:o

While admittedly the ship is very pink, pink is technically a soothing and cheery colour.

I enjoy colour and abstract art and so I got comfortable in my surroundings on the ship very quickly. I wouldn't have that decor in my home but that's part of the perks of being on vacation… it's away from home. :D

The Joe Farcus design and decor is over the top when comparing to Celebrity or RCI, but 'over the top' is fun every now and then. No problems here.

Another vote for the Breeze!!!!!:D:D Only have cruised on the Sensation (purple) and the Pride ( Night at the Museum ) lol The Breeze was literally a breath of fresh air. LOVED the décor and color scheme. Hated the Pride's décor, as it was too dark for me. From seeing pictures of the Magic and the Dream, I would have to say the Dream class is my fave!:D:D

Any of the Joe Farcus designed ships remind me of acid inspired concepts. Odd as they may be to most, he has a loose total concept throughout the ship.

"Oh, do you remember the grapes in the MDR?" "Oh! do you remember Rosie The Riveter in the Lido?", and so on.

Odd as any of the themes may be, they are not boring, leaving you to search for all of the "oddities" on each ship. The designs make you want to explore each ship from for to aft at each level.

"Mission accomplished", I'd say!

Which ship had my favorite decor? ALL of them!;)

Just MHO, of course!